mainly Ministries only collects personal information necessary for us to carry out our functions and activities such as:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We’ll abide by the Privacy Act
In other words, we’ll never share, sell or give away your data unless you’ve agreed beforehand.
We only collect information so we can supply you with products or services that you have requested or information that will be of interest to you.
And if you have any questions or requests, we’ll be more than happy to answer or help when you’ve raised the question or request.
Third party service providers
We collaborate with other companies to perform functions on our behalf, examples include: delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail marketing, marketing assistance and processing credit card payments. Third party services have the ability to access personal information needed to perform their functions, but will not use it for any other purposes. All data will be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act.
What do we do with your information?
- Keep your details on our files.
- We’d like to use the information and any future information you give us to improve our service.
- From time to time, we’ll send you promotional information about things that are happening at mainly Ministries – stuff you’re likely to find interesting. But you can unsubscribe to those communications at any time.
- From time to time if you’ve said its okay, we’ll ask you about what you like about mainly Ministries, what you would be interested in seeing on our site or within our solutions. That sort of thing.
- We’ll also address you by name – if you put that information in your profile. That’s always nice!
We are privileged to serve you and will do all we can to do that well.